1. Life is about sharing… during valleys and peaks in our lives. Its all about enriching relationships.
2. Family is everything. Like for real. Enough said.
3. Don’t be too hard on yourself…life is crazy but navigable.
4. There is power in what you say…Never speak out something negative about yourself or others
5. Don’t burn bridges…just unscrew the bolts…you never know what the future holds.
6. Time is fleeting. Time is precious. Time is emotion. Manage time…success follows suit.
7. Don’t bottle up your emotions coz you don’t want to look weak. Find your “person” or people who you can be free with…like be non-judgementally be free with. Its so refreshing and empowering to speak out.
8. If you are lost as to what your passion is, ask friends and family what they think your strong suits are…reflect…then hit the road running.
9. Love songs truly do hit home when you fall in love. Plus they scorch and burn, when you’ve fallen out of love.
10. Don’t point fingers at others when things go wrong or don’t work out in your favour. Regroup…note down what went wrong, what life lesson do you pick then move on.
11. Kazi ya Bwana Yesu usifanye ili uonekane. Your labour/service should be prompted by love and love for God alone. All else fizzles out in due time.
#Part 2 is on its way!